Monday, May 19, 2014

How To Update Samsung I8730 Galaxy Express Firmware Version Manually

In this Guide we will work together to update the Firmware version of Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 manually, And by manually we mean by using Odin flasher and a firmware update package. This process is very useful when you cann't update the phone's firmware online for any reason.

We advise you to make a backup of your phone's data before starting the work, To save your important stuff from being lost after updating your mobile phone, Also make sure to fully charge the phone's battery.

Downloads:
- Samsung I8730 Official Firmware Package.
- Odin Flasher.
- USB drivers for Samsung I8730.

Tools:
- Suitable USB cable for Samsung I8730.
- A computer with Windows OS installed.

Preparation:
After you download the needed files you should extract the zipped ones, Also you must install the USB drivers and after that restart your computer.

Samsung I8730 Galaxy Express Firmware Update Steps:
- After you turn off your Samsung I8730 take out its SIM-card and memory card too.
- Run Odin.exe program (Double click on it).
- Check the following options only: Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time
- As we will use one file update package then you will select it as PDA file.
- Click on PDA button to select:

I8730XXAMB8_I8730OXAXAMB8_I8730XXAMB8_HOME.tar.md5

- Your Samsung I8730 must be in Download Mode before connecting it to your PC.
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key, And press Power key until you get the warning message on screen, Now release all keys and press Volume Up key to confirm.
- Use the USB cable to connect your Samsung I8730 to the computer.
- Wait for the USB drivers installing.
- If Odin program detects The COM port number of your device 0:[COMxx], Then all is ok.
- Click on Start button.
- Odin program will start to update your Samsung I8730 using the selected firmware file.
- After finishing his job, Odin will reboot your smartphone.
- At this step you can unplug the USB cable from your phone.
- When your Samsung I8730 is fully on enter this code *2767*3855#
- The phone will restart one more time, That is normal so wait for it.
- Now when your Samsung I8730 is on again it will be ready for using with its new installed firmware.

Recommended Services:
- In case you have a locked Samsung I8730 Galaxy Express, And you need to Unlock it, Then please take some minutes and check these online Unlock Servers: Online Unlock Server 1 - Online Unlock Server 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer. These Images Are Uploaded MobileAdOns For Teaching And Study Purpose.

you are taking the complete Responsibility to use them, So in case you are not sure what or how to use do not use any.

So We Will Not Be Responsible For Any Damage In Your Mobile, It Is Your Responsibility To Use These Method.